Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Modern Job Hunt workshops to help people get premium job offers without relying on resumes, online job boards and outdated networking strategies.
- Conduct Initial Strategy Sessions with clients to use Modern Job Hunt methods to accelerate their career growth and scale their income.
- Provide clients with a personalized step-by-step map to give them the clarity needed to implement the strategy.
- Help clients implement the strategy using our proven Frameworks, Tools and Client Success Plan.
- Work with companies to create job opportunities for clients with a clear path of advancement to ensure they don’t end up in low paying jobs with no future.
- Create 90-Day Strategic Gameplans to ensure consistent and predictable growth.
- Schedule webinars and video calls using tools like Zoom and GoToMeeting.
- Edit and upload webinars and video calls to the online Resource Library.
- Engage with our Community and answer their questions over the phone, in social media, and Slack.
- Support the live training events.
- Document and share customer success stories with the content team for various publications.
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Join our ever growing family of Digital Advocates! If you want to work remote, that’s great. If you want to join us at our headquarters in Azusa, California or work from your favorite coffee bar, that’s great too. You just need the skills, discipline and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
Due to the unique needs of a Program Facilitator, we do hire with coverage for specific time-zones in mind. Generally speaking, this means that we count on new teammates to work from the timezone they’re hired in. As with every rule, there are absolutely exceptions and flexibility, and advance notice of long-term timezone changes goes a long way! If you have any questions on this at all, we’d be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation during the interview process.
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Work with awesome nonprofit companies around the world.
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
Digital Advocates is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of coduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.