Want to work with us to…
…Empower vulnerable and “at-risk people to manage their careers so they attain true stability and growth?
…Show people who are struggling how to find work they love and get the compensation they deserve?
…Launch a rewarding career helping other’s build their career…while building your own?
If so, we’re hiring Career Development Specialist Apprentices now.
You will work our Non-Profit Agency Partners to help their vulnerable and “at-risk” clients who need help to transitioning into the workforce.
The primary focus of this role is to help clients to use Modern Job Hunt methods and Advanced Career Development Strategies to empower them to lift themselves out of poverty, while helping them master the art and science of habit change so they get real, lasting results.
If you’ve been looking for a way to turn your passion for social justice into a rewarding career then apply today!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Modern Job Hunt workshops to help people get premium job offers without relying on resumes, online job boards and outdated networking strategies.
- Conduct Initial Strategy Sessions with clients to use Modern Job Hunt methods to accelerate their career growth and scale their income.
- Provide clients with a personalized step-by-step map to give them the clarity needed to implement the strategy.
- Help clients implement the strategy using our proven Frameworks, Tools and Client Success Plan
- Work with companies to create job opportunities for clients with a clear path of advancement to ensure they don’t end up in low paying jobs with no future.
- Create 90-Day Strategic Gameplans to ensure consistent and predictable growth.
- Schedule webinars and video calls using tools like Zoom and GoToMeeting
- Edit and upload webinars and video calls to the online Resource Library
- Engage with our Community and answer their questions over the phone, in social media, and Slack
- Document and share customer success stories with the content team for various publications
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Join our ever growing family of Digital Advocates! If you want to work remote, that’s great. If you want to join us at our headquarters in Azusa California or work from your favorite coffee bar, that’s great too. You just need the skills, discipline and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
Due to the unique needs of a Career Development Specialist, we do hire with coverage for specific time-zones in mind. Generally speaking, this means that we count on new teammates to work from the timezone they’re hired in. As with every rule, there are absolutely exceptions and flexibility, and advance notice of long-term timezone changes goes a long way! If you have any questions on this at all, we’d be happy to discuss the specifics of your situation during the interview process.
Progressive Pay Increases Every 90-Days
Once you are accepted into our 1-Year Apprentice Program, you will begin earning $15 an Hour for the 1st 90-Days. At the first stage of our program, you will facilitate our Modern Job Hunt Workshops and Conduct 1-on-1 Strategy Sessions.
As you develop skills and gain proficiency to help clients through our Client Success Plan, your pay rate will increase $2.50 an hour every 90-days* until you graduate.
*You will be required to meet industry standard performance requirements.
Once you complete our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Apprenticeship Program you will be Guaranteed Placement with one of our Non-Profit Agency Partners with a minimum starting pay rate of $25 an hour and place on a Fast Track Program to earn $100,000 a year within 12-months.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Advocates is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of coduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
[NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS]