Have a Desire to Inspire and a Passion to Serve?
NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS ARE HIRING
FULL & PART-TIME AVAILABLE | NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Career Development Specialist
|Hourly Pay Rate: $15-$28|
|Location: Remote – Anywhere|
|Experience Required: No|
|Training Available: Yes|
|Availability: Full & Part-Time|
Nonprofit organizations are currently hiring Career Development Specialist Apprentices to help vulnerable and “At-Risk” using modern job hunt methods and advanced career development strategies. We provide the systems. We provide the tools. We provide the training. You coach. You facilitate. So, whether you’re a recent graduate or looking to transition into a new field, If you love helping people, then this just might be what you’ve been looking for.
Location: Remote (Anywhere)
Join our ever growing family of Digital Advocates! If you want to work remote, that’s great. If you want to join us at our headquarters in Azusa, California or work from your favorite coffee bar, that’s great too. You just need the skills, discipline and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate workshops to introduce clients to modern job hunting methods.
- Conduct Intake Sessions to qualify candidates referred to us by our Nonprofit Partners.
- Present Strategy Sessions to teach clients how to harness the power of leverage to accelerate career growth.
- Implement targeted outreach campaigns via Linkedin to connect with prospective candidates.
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Work with awesome nonprofit companies around the world.
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US-based employees.
Digital Advocates is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of coduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.