Wando International is 501c3 Non-Profit organization helping women experiencing poverty in Uganda. We currently have Paid Apprenticeship Programs in available in our Strategic Alliance and Workforce Development Divisions. You will be part of our Digital Marketing team, helping us raise awareness and increasing online engagement using Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Digital Community Management.
• Collaborating with our Director and US Board of Members to establish goals and objectives
• Expanding our network of Strategic Alliance Partners (Non-Profit Partners, Corporate Sponsors and Community Partners)
• Onboard new volunteers and interns using online conferencing tools (ie Gotomeeting and Google Hangout)
• Provide online support via email and online chat
• Publish updates and upcoming events via social media
• Increase participation and engagement to grow social media community
• Moderate community to create safe environment for members to connect
• Track & Measure growth, activity and user experience to optimize performance.
• Build and Maintain relationship with our potential and existing Strategic Alliance Partners through Community Management.
• Increase Online Awareness of our programs designed to equip people with the skills and experience needed to lift themselves of our poverty.
• Stay on top of the latest trends in Digital Marketing and how they can be applied to increase online engagement with our supporters and Strategic Alliance Partners.
• Desire to help those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. and abroad
• Good interpersonal skills
• Those who are good at managing their time to complete projects according to deadlines
• Self-starter who works well under limited direction
• Someone with strong organization skills that knows how to take a systematic approach to every task
• Active learners who are willing and able to acquire knowledge and it to their job.
• Proficient computer skills including the use of applications like word or PowerPoint