Launch + Grow a Successful Career in the Nonprofit Sector Today
- Earn up to $40,000 a year as a student and receive up to an $100,000 a year Employment Agreement when they graduate!
- Discover a 3-Step Career Acceleration System that can TRANSFORM the lives of anyone able and willing to work
- Guaranteed Placement into our “Earn-While-You-Learn” training programs in as little as 6-Weeks
Start 2019 Making $15 an Hour and End it Making $25
Earn up to $39,600 your first year…as a student!
Register for our FREE 30-minute orientation on how to “Become a Career Development Specialist in as little as 6-weeks” even if you have no prior experience in the field. In this orientation we’ll introduce you to an “Earn While You Learn” training program that will pay you up to $39,600 your first year…as a student!
We’ll show you how to get Guaranteed Job Placement with a Nonprofit organization in as little as 24-hours…without having to submit a resume!
Help vulnerable and “at-risk” people such as:
Victims of Domestic Violence
Survivors of Human Trafficking
Disabled American Veterans
Convicted felons recently released from prison
Young adults in vulnerable communities
As a Career Development Specialist, Your Responsibilities Include:
Helping your clients zero in on the perfect career alignment they uniquely made for in 1-hour or less using simple market research tools
Creating a Strategic Game Plan for your clients with a clear path of advancement to ensure they don’t end up in a low paying dead-end job
Helping your clients create a Digital Brand to establish authority & credibility without relying on just resumes and cover letters.
Helping your clients leverage social media networks and automation tools to get a stream of interviews and job offers without applying to online job boards.
Instill good habits into your clients and help them maintain the momentum needed to create lasting change in their lives and careers
Conducting 30-Minute Consultations with Prospective Clients to determine if they’re a good candidate for you to work with
1-Hour Strategy Sessions with New Clients to give them a clear path on how to achieve their career goals
Conducting Group Sessions with all of your clients on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to answer questions and address problems that your clients are struggling with
Conducting Client Follow-Ups to see how your client is progressing and help keep them on track with their career development
Meeting with Prospective Hiring Partners to educate business owners on Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credits and other federal or state programs to create job opportunities for your clients
Meeting with Prospective Community Partners, such as churches, vocational training centers and job placement agencies that work with vulnerable clients where you will host and facilitate Workshops in the areas of career guidance, skills development, and employer hiring events. (Workshops may be done in-person and online)
Qualifications to Become a Career Development Specialist:
• Desire to help those experiencing poverty here in the U.S. and abroad
• Good interpersonal skills
• Those who are good at managing their time to complete projects according to deadlines
• Self-starter who works well under limited direction
• Someone with strong organization skills that knows how to take a systematic approach to every task
• Active learners who are willing and able to acquire knowledge and it to their job.
• Proficient computer skills including the use of applications like Microsoft Word or PowerPoint
Why Should you Become a Career Development Specialist?
Here in the U.S. there are over 100 million people living in or near the poverty line who are transitioning from one low-paying job to another….stuck in a cycle of poverty. This creates a huge opportunity for you to help them and earn a great living!
“Turn your Passion for Social Justice into a Rewarding Career!”