Our “Digital Bootcamp”, is a prep-course designed for those with no prior experience as a Career Development Specialist by equipping them with the minimum skills and competencies needed to Guarantee Placement into our 1-Year Master Certification Program.
Our Digital Bootcamp is a 6-week program that can be completed in just 1-hour a day and is a prerequisite before you can officially start the 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program.
It’s required to ensure everyone is able to hit the ground running when they start the 1-Year Master Certification Program. This ensures that everyone understands basic industry terms, challenges of today’s job market, career development process vs. cycle, working with hiring partners and the proper etiquette when working with clients.
“For someone without no experience in this field, this is the PERFECT introduction into the world of Career Development”
The “Digital Bootcamp” is a Great Way for Participants to:
- Qualify to meet the minimum standards for our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program.
- Get a start on your Career Development Training with our Workforce Development Partners.
- Understand how to use a simple tool to identify great career opportunities your clients are uniquely qualified for.
- Master the 21st Century career development process to succeed in today’s job market.
- How to use our “Momentum Methodology”, to create consistent and predictable growth for your clients.
- Work with practice clients to develop the communication and coaching skills needed.
- Understand how to work with “Hiring Partners” to create job opportunities for your clients.
Once you successfully complete our Digital Bootcamp, you will be able to start our “Earn while you Learn” Master Certification Program and officially launch your career as a Career Development Specialist working with one of our Workforce Development Partners with a starting pay rate of $15 an hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Workforce Development Partners are nonprofit organizations that work with vulnerable men and women in need of assistance with their career development.
Clients typically include:
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Survivors of Human Trafficking
- Disabled American Veterans
- People experiencing Homelessness
- People on various welfare programs for an extended period of time
- Men and women who have been unemployed for 6-months or longer
- People living in “At-Risk” communities
Students are not paid during the Digital Bootcamp stage. Upon completion, you will be guaranteed placement into our 1-year “Earn While You Learn” Master Certification Program.
To participate in our “Digital Bootcamp” and our “1-Year Master Certification Program” you will be required to have the following:
- Desktop or Laptop computer
- Headset w/microphone
- High-Speed Internet Access
No travel will be required while you attend our “Digital Bootcamp” or our “1-Year Master Certification Program”. As a Career Development Specialist you will be able to work “Remotely”.
YES! When you successfully complete our 6-week “Digital Bootcamp”, you are guaranteed placement into our “1-Year Master Certification Program” with a Starting Pay Rate of $15 an Hour. If for any reason, you do not get accepted, we will refund your registration fee.
No. All the software used will be provided to you while attending the “Digital Bootcamp” and our “1-Year Master Certification Program”.
Yes. The “Digital Bootcamp” is 100% online training. We use a combination of pre-recorded videos, live group sessions and 1-on-1 training.
The “Digital Bootcamp” is a 6-Week prep-course, designed to be completed at your own pace within 1-2 hours a day. If it takes longer to complete, it’s okay. You are Guaranteed Placement into our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program regardless how long it takes for you to complete.
Registration Deadline for our Upcoming Certification Program is Next Week.