Our “Digital Bootcamp”, is a prep-course designed for those with no prior experience as a Career Development Specialist by equipping them with the minimum skills and competencies needed to Guarantee Placement into our 1-Year Master Certification Program.
Our Digital Bootcamp is a 6-week program that can be completed in just 1-hour a day and is a prerequisite before you can officially start the 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program.
It’s required to ensure everyone is able to hit the ground running when they start the 1-Year Master Certification Program. This ensures that everyone understands basic industry terms, challenges of today’s job market, career development process vs. cycle, working with hiring partners and the proper etiquette when working with clients.
“For someone without no experience in this field, this is the PERFECT introduction into the world of Career Development”
The “Digital Bootcamp” is a Great Way for Participants to:
- Qualify to meet the minimum standards for our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program.
- Get a start on your Career Development Training with our Workforce Development Partners.
- Understand how to use a simple tool to identify great career opportunities your clients are uniquely qualified for.
- Master the 21st Century career development process to succeed in today’s job market.
- How to use our “Momentum Methodology”, to create consistent and predictable growth for your clients.
- Work with practice clients to develop the communication and coaching skills needed.
- Understand how to work with “Hiring Partners” to create job opportunities for your clients.
Once you successfully complete our Digital Bootcamp, you will be able to start our “Earn while you Learn” Master Certification Program and officially launch your career as a Career Development Specialist working with one of our Workforce Development Partners with a starting pay rate of $15 an hour.
Meet your Trainers
Throughout the Digital Bootcamp and once you begin our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program, you will work alongside our Trainers who will guide and direct you at each stage of the program.
[Module 1] Orientation
Before you can start working as a Career Development Specialist, you’ll first need to understand…
- Today’s Job Market and why traditional career advice no longer works
- The Paradigm Shift that is redefining the Career Development Process
- The truth about creating lasting change for your clients
- The future of Career Development and what it means for your career
- The 4 Pillars of Career Development, what they are and why you need them to build a successful career
[Module 2] Career Lab
Before you can start helping your clients implement our advanced strategies to accelerate their career growth, you’ll first need to help them ZERO in on the Perfect Career by…
- Identifying PROVEN Job Markets that your Clients are uniquely qualified for
- Identifying Career Opportunities that are in High-Demand
- Identifying High-Value Skills that will make your client an indispensable part of any organization
- Learning how to increase the number of job opportunities by 100x
- Learning how to access thousands of dollars in grants and resources for skills development
[Module 3] Mastering the 21st Century Career Development Process
At this stage of our training, you’ll work with your client to develop a Gameplan of clearly defined and actionable steps on how to advance their career. By the end of this module, you should know how to help your clients…
- Create a Strategic Gameplan with a Clear Path of Advancement
- Establish Authority and Credibility WITHOUT Using Resumes and Cover Letters
- Get a Stream of Interviews and Job Offers WITHOUT applying to online job boards
- Master the Interview Process to Increase the Chances of Landing the Job they love and getting paid what they’re worth
[Module 4] Momentum
At this stage of our training, you’re going to learn how to help your clients create the momentum needed for consistent and predictable career growth. By the end of this module, you’ll know…
- The 4-Phase Process to Establish Momentum
- Coaching Techniques to help you be as effective as possible with the clients you’re working with
- SMART Goals: Help your clients set goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Based
- Habit Building: Strategies to establish a rhythm for consistent and predictable growth
- Environmental Design: The strategy used to set the stage for success
- The Skill Development Strategy to master ANY skill
[Module 5] Working with Partners
As a Career Development Specialist, part of your responsibility is to work with Hiring Partners to provide job opportunities for your clients and Nonprofit Organizations that work with At-Risk-Clients, but before you can do that you must first…
- Understand Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Know How to Conduct a Gap Analysis of an Employer’s Needs
- Identify or Create Job Opportunities that bring value to an Employer
- Identify or Create Pathways for Career Advancement
- Be Aware of At-Risk Job Opportunities to AVOID placing your clients in
[Module 6] Working with Clients Remotely
In this module, you’re going to learn exactly how you’ll be working with your clients via online tools like GoToMeeting to do things like…
- Conduct your 30-Minute Strategy Sessions
- Conduct Group Sessions
- Conduct 1-on-1 Follow Up Sessions
- Provide Community Support: Help Clients that reach out for feedback or help
- Facilitate Workshops
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Workforce Development Partners are nonprofit organizations that work with vulnerable men and women in need of assistance with their career development.
Clients typically include:
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Survivors of Human Trafficking
- Disabled American Veterans
- People experiencing Homelessness
- People on various welfare programs for an extended period of time
- Men and women who have been unemployed for 6-months or longer
- People living in “At-Risk” communities
Students are not paid during the Digital Bootcamp stage. Upon completion, you will be guaranteed placement into our 1-year “Earn While You Learn” Master Certification Program.
To participate in our “Digital Bootcamp” and our “1-Year Master Certification Program” you will be required to have the following:
- Desktop or Laptop computer
- Headset w/microphone
- High-Speed Internet Access
No travel will be required while you attend our “Digital Bootcamp” or our “1-Year Master Certification Program”. As a Career Development Specialist you will be able to work “Remotely”.
YES! When you successfully complete our 6-week “Digital Bootcamp”, you are guaranteed placement into our “1-Year Master Certification Program” with a Starting Pay Rate of $15 an Hour. If for any reason, you do not get accepted, we will refund your registration fee.
No. All the software used will be provided to you while attending the “Digital Bootcamp” and our “1-Year Master Certification Program”.
Yes. The “Digital Bootcamp” is 100% online training. We use a combination of pre-recorded videos, live group sessions and 1-on-1 training.
The “Digital Bootcamp” is a 6-Week prep-course, designed to be completed at your own pace within 1-2 hours a day. If it takes longer to complete, it’s okay. You are Guaranteed Placement into our 1-Year “Earn-While-You-Learn” Master Certification Program regardless how long it takes for you to complete.